Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Different thanks

Thank you...

for not being a follower, conforming to every breath society breathes.
for being comfortable in your own skin.

Thank you...

for not painting a different picture for each and every person you know because you need everyone's acceptance.
for telling me you really can't afford the 2 hour round trip rather than going off on an hour tangent about the reasons "why" you can't attend.
for explaining your phobias rather than mask them because you are so afraid of what others may think of  you.

Thank you...

for simply checking on me because I do the same for you.
for not avoiding me just because of tiny differences in our personal lives.

Thank you...

for loving me through and through. No matter what.
for appreciating my curves, even when I doubt them.

Thank you...

for always maintaining a positive outlook, even in the darkest of days.
for proving your individuality through expression-be it music, clothing, makeup, art, words, etc., etc. without second guessing, without even a thought.

Thank you...

for being you. Knowing who you truly are. Sharing who you truly are. Never doubting, conforming, never hiding an ounce of that very person.

~Never pick up hitchhikers. They only ride a while~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...