Monday, December 6, 2010

The Kardashians and their shiny vaginas

In related and/or non related news:  Their gineys get more attention via Tweets.


As if they don't get enough attention, Khloe and Kourtney told their followers that mayonnaise is to a snatch as a hard peen is to John Travolta's secret cash and prizes. 




Kourtney: I actually told Khloe that I found her sex mask under my bed, that she's been looking for, and she wrote me back, "OMG I found your jar of mayonnaise that you use on your vagina." And then we were talking back and forth and people asked what does mayonnaise on your vagina do? And we said it makes it shine like the top of the Chrysler building. But why would you want a shiny vagina anyways?


Best of all, we have the ever so virginal Kim and her evil robot ways telling her sisters how "inappropriate" this conversation is. You know, because, making a sex tape, being peed on, and  having her own mayo sprayed upon her gives her reason to lecture what is and isn't appropriate. Thanks Kim!  You are, after all, the most fantabulous role model for tweens everywhere. 

2 comments:

  1. Wow! I wonder if Miracle Whip does the same thing, I've never been a fan of regular mayo! ...and don't the know that when left in warm places mayo tends to sour and smell something awful? I'm now even more happy with myself for not falling into the "I give a dang" category when it comes to these giggly, off-their-rocker "reality" stars lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. shiney gineys! lol

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...