Monday, November 22, 2010

Happy Monday with a Jared Leto Transformation

For your Monday Entertainment:
 Woman transformed into Jared Leto

Happy Monday and Happy Anniversary to us!  I should really thank my hubby for being such a supportive, loving soul when it comes to this time of year, especially this year.  I couldn't ask for a better man in my life.

That's why we decided to wed in November, to have something good in this month.  I don't think we've been able to truly enjoy Thanksgiving or Christmas since we got married. Stress of planning our wedding in record time was quicker than a monkey in a hamster wheel, no honeymoon and 9434 family events to follow. A few complaints from family/friends-why weren't we here or there, all the while all we're doing is driving from one place to another and another then driving back the next day and the one after that which was hell to pay for my OCD.  The complainers were the ones dropping plans on us, last minute with no thought of what else *could* be going on.

Before we were married, me enjoying this time of year or November at all was like Elmo selling Vodka to toddlers.  November has always been difficult for me, having lost another baby around Thanksgiving.  And, sadly, this time of year begins the stress more than a housewife on crystal meth, this family or friend upset that you're here  not there and the dreaded Black Friday.  I am not the typical woman in that i LOOOOATHE shopping so Black Friday or any shopping day for that matter is hell to me.  And so!  This Thanksgiving, it will be just us kids at home with our plethora of veggies and Pumpkin Cheesecake goodness.  I'm determined to slow these holidays down this year, at least for us, so we can actually enjoy them and bask in them a while. No rushing or running here, there and everywhere. I always thought that was an important part of the holidays but people have proven otherwise.  And so! This year we are selfish. Hear it now. Know it. Deal with it. We shall see you when we see you.

Things everyone should own:
Best Ink Pens Ever
Zombie at Tiffany's
Hangover Recovery Kit
Superhero Spoons
  • Electrolysis Is Us
    The first name in unwanted hair removal. Specializing in those hard-to-reach areas

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...