Sunday, December 19, 2010

For the Love


Today, I want to take a moment and think about those closest to me. Rather than focus on the commercialized holiday that we call "Christmas", I think it is always important to remind ourselves of the love we have in our lives. Our family and friends. Our significant others.  Not gifts or material objects or food.  We all have bad days and when that bad day comes, we should take a moment to think about the love we  have in our lives. Some people are not so lucky. Others take it for granted. Bottom line is, someone, somewhere loves us.  Some of us have friends, family and a spouse, some of us have God, some have their own.  Either way, it always touches my heart when I take a step back and think about the love in my life. I hope it does the same for you.

 Candy is good. Chocolate is better.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...