Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Tiger Blood Fat Tuesday

If only I had some good ole Charlie-Sheen-Tiger-Blood to get my gears spinning right now.
Ambien is the devil's aspirin
I said I wasn't going to watch this Sheen business but something compelled me to check it out. Just because. Let's face it, Charlie hasn't really been cool since Lucas. Too bad he lost his letter jacket somewhere with his spoon and rocks. The nonsensical news typically reminds me why we got rid of Cable tv. I didn't even have to buy a hooker to figure that out. Then again, I don't have the tiger blood either.  This is a sad day for me. 
To further disappoint me in today's "Star" News: Tom Cruise has signed on to star in Guillermo del Toro's version of HP Lovecraft's ~At The Mountain's of Madness~. We all know what a great job del Toro does in pulling off a horror flick but Really? Tom Cruise? In At the Mountains of Madness?  I'm sure he'll be running. In sunglasses. And running again. Tom Cruise hasn't been cool since he was anorexic in Top Gun. Maybe he takes the devil's aspirin? Or better yet, maybe he should. 


As I celebrate my own Fat Tuesday without beads or booze or people in my boring adult world, I hope you all have a safe and fantabulous day. I'll be sure and share my "Letters to Myself" as soon as they're all finished up. 




10 comments:

  1. My vagina also is smarting. To each his own but methinks I'll be drinking spiritous liquors heavily today, or until someone tells me Mardi Gras---whatever that is---is over. Peace.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry about your gineys guys. Hope you have a good Tuesday :) A good Tuesday with a painless vagina.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Clint, here's to not having a bad hair day ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Charlie Sheen wasn't that bad but he was at his coolest in Ferris Buellers Day Off, you're right about the Cruise though, enjoy you Fat Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cruise always runs and I agree with The Angry Lurker about Charlie Sheen and Bueller. That was before Jennifer Dirty Dance got a new face too. Shaka kan!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha! Charlie Sheen and Col Gadaffi seem to be vying for the Moron of The Year award... and don't get me started on Tom Cruise!
    Happy Fat Tuesday! I'm planning on making pancakes (from scratch) for the first time ever... there might well be housefires and divorce, and some very hungry people :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. @ J, Oh yes how could we ever forget Jennifer's pre-Dirty Dancing nose?

    @ Nat, I know right? Happy Fat Tuesday to you! I've never made them from scratch. I'm totally lazy so kudos to you and your attempt! Here's to no house fires, no divorce, and not one hungry belly left in the house :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. The real problem with tiger blood is getting a transfusion. Contemplating the likelihood of bleeding to death following trauma would drive anyone to drink. And smoke crack. And hire prostitutes.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Will the film be re-tited "At the Mountains of Madness and Explosions!"?

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...