Thursday, June 30, 2011

Its official: I Need My MMO Crack

Totally open for MMO suggestions!
 
Being gameless is never good for an addict.  I think I'm 3.5 away from convulsing in the floor and screaming obscenities. Nothing new there, right? I've been playing Aion, mostly because I just needed that temporary fix to get me by until we renew Rift again.  I had an affair on Rift with L4D2, took Rift back with open arms...only to discover it too had been having an affair on me and what was an awesome server turned into asshat-ville. We won't even discuss the guild dramatics. I always thought us girls were supposed to be the drama queens. Have you guys ever tried running your own guild? We had great experiences in Aion with our guild but Rift was a whole other story. All ending with grown men all "Aw naw you didn't" and crying in the corner every night.  Enter: Rift divorce number 2. << Felicia Day, stop toying with my emotions.>>  So we decided after Rift's latest patch, we would wait for that and just transfer servers...which I have yet to do...which is eating my brain. Oh and in case you didn't know, we are console-less (as our PS3 met its demise about a month ago) as well so I officially have the itch and not the good kind...hey, wait.

10 comments:

  1. try playing hockey....outside... *gasp*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't do it. MMO's are the devil!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You kids and you're new fangled 'puter (as Deathlok would say) games! I prescribe a detox regimen of tapering doses of pong over a period of 2 weeks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's "your" new fangled games, dammit.

    ReplyDelete
  5. MMO's get really boring after a while.. Then most of them get boring quicker and quicker every time you play them.. No one's really innovative these days with them, it's all the same concept, etc etc.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm not much of a gamer, but my blog partner Bryan is. I'm stuck in the Parcheesi stone age.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I understand approximately 54% of what you are talking about. This is an improvement over the rolling average of 46%.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just get Halo again and be done with it. I can't stand how boring the mmo world is.Its fun for the first day or two and after that it just goes downhill. Come back to the console world!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well, I don't see notice of World of Warcraft in there anywhere :)

    The game just went free to play a couple days ago (up to level 20 I believe). If you haven't tried it before, give it a shot. It kept me entertained for years...of course...I've quit playing for the time being.

    But for a game like that, free is always good!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I feel like I am reading a guy talk about sports...hahaha. Have a fabulous weekend, my friend :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...